• 1 cauliflower head
• 2 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1 tsp paprika
• Several turns black pepper
• Pinch of salt (to taste)
• 1/2 cup plant milk
• 1/2 cup water
𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 - 𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗖𝗘
• 2 tbsp tamari
• 2 tbsp sriracha
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 2 tbsp water
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 + 1/2 tsp tapioca starch
• 1 tbsp vegan butter (optional)
1. Wash and cut the cauliflower head into bite-size florets.
2. Prepare batter: In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Mix wet ingredients separately. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients gradually while mixing to remove any lumps.
3. Dip cauliflower florets into batter one at a time, shaking off any excess. Place on lined baking sheet. Roast at 400°F (205°C) for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
4. While cauliflower is roasting, prepare the sauce: Whisk together all sauce ingredients except for the butter.5. (With butter, oil-free below⬇️) Heat vegan butter in a saucepan until melted. Remove saucepan from stove and whisk sauce into melted butter while saucepan is still hot. Keep whisking until sauce thickens.
5. (Oil-Free) Transfer mixed sauce directly to saucepan and whisk while heating until it starts to thicken.
6. Dip roasted cauliflower florets into sauce one at a time, using your hands to coat each floret generously. Roast on lined baking sheet at 400° F (205° C) for about 30 minutes (flipping halfway through) until florets start to darken.
Enjoy!📸Photo & Recipe by @cookingforpeanuts