Makes 9 cupcakes
𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 - 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘
• 3/4 cup almonds
• 4 medjool dates
• 1 tsp cacao powder
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• Pinch of salt
𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 - 𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗣𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥
• 1 cup cashews (soaked for 8-12 hours and drained)
• 200ml full fat coconut milk
• 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
• Juice of half lemon
• 3 tbsp maple syrup
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 - 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘
1. Put the almonds in a food processor and blend until broken in a coarse meal. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until reaching the consistency of wet sand.
2. Divide into nine even parts and press in the silicone cupcake forms leaving the edges slightly higher. Place in the freezer while preparing the top layer.
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 - 𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗣𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until very creamy.
2. Put a teaspoon of peanut butter on each cupcake crust, then pour the raspberry layer on it.
3. Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight. Take out of the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
📸Photo & Recipe by @oatmeal_stories
Cook In Style With Our Aprons
- Stay clean in style when you're doing dirty work in the kitchen, in the art studio, in the garden, or at the BBQ
- All-over sublimation print design
- 100% polyester
- Durable neck band and extra-long black ties that wrap around to tie in front
- One size fits most adults
- Easy care, machine washable View Shop