• 1 tbsp tapioca starch
• 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 cup full fat coconut milk
• 2 cups cooked, diced and drained potatoes (about 300g)
1. Mix tapioca starch, nutritional yeast, and salt in coconut milk until the starch is completely dissolved.
2. Blend this mixture with cooked, diced and drained potatoes while they are still hot. The mixture should be thick, creamy and gooey.
3. Top your pizza, lasagna, toast or whatever you prefer with the cheese and bake at 180°C/350°F until golden brown.