• 1 can peeled tomatoes
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 purple onion
• 1 garlic clove
• 1/2 cup hot water
• 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
• 2 tbsp almond cream cheese
• Salt & pepper
• A handful of fresh basil
1. Mince the onion and garlic. Heat the oil, then add the onion and garlic. Cook until golden.
2. Stir in the peeled tomatoes, the water, and the sugar and cook at low temperature for 20 minutes.
3. Add the cream cheese, adjust salt and pepper and top with basil leaves.
4. Serve with your favorite pasta! Enjoy!
Cook In Style With Our Aprons
- Stay clean in style when you're doing dirty work in the kitchen, in the art studio, in the garden, or at the BBQ
- All-over sublimation print design
- 100% polyester
- Durable neck band and extra-long black ties that wrap around to tie in front
- One size fits most adults
- Easy care, machine washable View Shop