1. RAPID WEAR & TEAR
Naturally shoes suffer the most damage as they face the most hardship. You might have walked away 400$ in a couple of weeks. Eish.
2. EVERY OUTFIT NEEDS A FITTING SHOE
Why spend a fortune on shoes which you can only pair them with certain outfits?
3. SOMEONE LOST THEIR LIFE FOR THOSE EXPENSIVE SHOES
Yes we play on morals. Expensive shoes are usually made from leather, which means an innocent animal has suffered in the process.
4. YOU REALLY CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN EXPENSIVE AND A CHEAP SHOE
Let’s face it, unless you are Anna Wintour and walk around with magnifying glasses, there is no way to tell the difference between a cheap shoe or an expensive shoe.
5. WHY OWN ONE PAIR WHILE YOU CAN HAVE 20 PAIRS FOR THE SAME PRICE?
Shoes are produced so affordable and yet so beautiful and stylish these days that you can use them like you use your toothbrush! Too crooked? Buy a new pair!
6. WHAT REALLY MAKES YOU COOL
Choosing affordable yet fashionable shoes which are not made from animal material will defy you instantly hot and IN TREND!