1. RAPID WEAR & TEAR
Naturally shoes suffer the most damage as they face the most hardship. Walking away 400$ in a couple of weeks sounds painful indeed.
2. EVERY OUTFIT NEEDS A FITTING SHOE
Why spend a fortune on shoes which you can only pair with certain outfits?
3. SOMEONE LOST THEIR LIFE FOR THOSE EXPENSIVE SHOES
Good morals make beautiful. Expensive shoes are usually made from leather, which means an innocent animal suffered in the process of creating the shoe.
4. YOU REALLY CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN EXPENSIVE AND A CHEAP SHOE
Let’s face it, there is no way to tell the difference between a cheap shoe or an expensive shoe these days.
5. WHY OWN ONE PAIR WHILE YOU CAN HAVE 20 PAIRS FOR THE SAME PRICE?
Shoes can be produced affordable and yet so beautiful and stylish. They come in all sizes, shapes and colours. You practically can collect an entire shoe closet for the same price as you'd pay for one pair of designer shoes.
6. WHAT REALLY MAKES YOU COOL
Choosing cruelty free shoes will defy your coolness!