- 2 1 lb packages pizza dough (I would also recommend grabbing a 3rd one in case you need a couple of extra garlic knots to fill out the border of your pizza, but that’s up to you, if it matters if 1 or 2 spots are open on the crust or to have extra pizza dough laying around, you also might not...
RECIPE: Ingredients for 7-8 pancakes
240g spelt flour 1 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp sea salt
250 ml almond milk1 tsp vanilla bean paste 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted 4 tbsp agave syrup100ml water In a medium bowl, combine spelt flour, baking powder and salt.In a small bowl, combine the wet ingredients, except water. Stir to combine. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Don't over mix! Lumps are fine. Set aside for 15 min. After 15 minutes, add the water and gently combine. Heat a...
Coconut Curry soup:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemongrass puree
- 1/8 tsp tumeric
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 150 ml water
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Green onions thinly sliced
- Cooked noodles
Add in the garlic in a hot pot with heated oil and sauté till fragrant. Then add in the red curry paste, lemongrass puree, onion powder, ginger powder, tumeric and kaffir...
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh