Get the recipe below:
8-12 cremini mushrooms
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp egg replacer powder
1/2 almond milk
2-3 tbsp organic olive oil
1. Gently brush your mushrooms with a damp paper towel to remove any dirt. Then Slice mushrooms 1/2 an inch thick.
2. Grab three medium sized bowls, in one place all purpose flour. In another combine egg replacer powder and 1/2 cup almond milk and whisk together until well combined. In the last bowl place the panko breadcrumbs, garlic powder and salt. Mix well.
3. Place the mushrooms into the flour and coat well. Then dip into the vegan egg wet mixture, then the breadcrumbs and then place onto a plate. Make sure you coat all layers well and the mushroom is completely covered.
4. To a pan over medium heat, add olive oil. Keep on low to medium heat. you don't want your oil to burn.
Place breaded mushrooms into the pan. Gently turn them over after two minutes or until they are golden brown all over. Repeat until all the mushrooms are cooked.
5. Place the mushrooms on a plate lined with paper towel to soak up excess oil. Lastly sprinkle over a little salt while mushrooms are freshly hot.
Vegan Alfredo Sauce
2 teaspoons vegan butter or olive oil
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 cup cashews, soaked overnight, or in hot water for one hour
1/4 cup pasta water
1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
4 cloves roasted garlic
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
½ teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons vegan parmesan cheese + extra for topping
1 tablespoon lime juice
By alexafuelednaturally (IG)
Cook In Style With Our Aprons
- Stay clean in style when you're doing dirty work in the kitchen, in the art studio, in the garden, or at the BBQ
- All-over sublimation print design
- 100% polyester
- Durable neck band and extra-long black ties that wrap around to tie in front
- One size fits most adults
- Easy care, machine washable View Shop