Daoist tradition often described itself as having Eight Classic Branches emanating from the ninth, the axial trunk of the Dao. Different writers describe these eight branches differently. Here is one version:
1. Neigong, Internal alchemy. The stillness of the mind that bursts into the movement of life through finding the center point between polarities.
2. Qigong, which also includes taiji chuan, bagua chuan, and all sacred dance. Moving meditation as a body-centered path of unfolding Nature’s inner patterns.
3. Dao philosophy – I Ching sciences: cosmology, astrology, numerology, physiognomy (face reading), palmisty, divination, and the application of these principles to any natural science.
4. Healing/medical arts: acupuncture, tuiina, deep organ massage, moxa.
5. Sexology: fangzhi (bedroom arts), medical and spiritual.
6. Feng shui: living (homes, offices) and dead (graves).
7. Five element nutrition & herbology.
8. Fine/expressive qi arts: music, singing, calligraphy, painting, sculpture, storytelling (today film and theatre).
- Adapted from HealingTaoUSA.com
Việc vệ sinh máy lạnh xe ô tô không quá phức tạp. http://www.trailkempy.cz/en/komentare