• 1 cup almonds
• 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
• 1 cup dates pitted (and softened in hot water if hard)
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 1/2 cup toasted buckwheat
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
INGREDIENTS - FILLING
• 1 cup cashews soaked overnight
• 1/2 cup coconut milk
• 4 tablespoons maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Topping: Fresh strawberries
BASE1. In your food processor add your almonds and coconut and pulse until you have a fine powder. Add in your dates, coconut oil, sea salt, and vanilla and process until stick.
2. Add in your buckwheat and pulse to combine everything but leave the buckwheat crunchy. Press this into your springform tin and freeze as you prepare your filling.
INSTRUCTIONS - FILLING
1. Add all your ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour this over your base and freeze for 15 minutes.
2. Now gently press your fresh strawberries into the cream and freeze for at least four hours. Allow defrosting for 20 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Cook In Style With Our Aprons
- Stay clean in style when you're doing dirty work in the kitchen, in the art studio, in the garden, or at the BBQ
- All-over sublimation print design
- 100% polyester
- Durable neck band and extra-long black ties that wrap around to tie in front
- One size fits most adults
- Easy care, machine washable View Shop