• 200g capellini/ angel hair pasta
• 1 can crushed tomatoes
• 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1-2 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tbsp olive oil and more for later
• Salt + black pepper
• 1 tsp agave nectar
• 1/2 cup fresh basil + basil flowers (if you have them)
1. Boil the water for cooking the pasta. In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic cloves. Get the oil infused on medium heat.
2. Add the crushed tomatoes, oregano, agave, salt + pepper and let simmer for a few minutes. Then add the cherry tomatoes and keep simmering.
3. Once the pasta is ready, add it to the sauce and remove from heat. Add pasta water if needed and finish off with fresh basil, salt + pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy!
Cook In Style With Our Aprons
- Stay clean in style when you're doing dirty work in the kitchen, in the art studio, in the garden, or at the BBQ
- All-over sublimation print design
- 100% polyester
- Durable neck band and extra-long black ties that wrap around to tie in front
- One size fits most adults
- Easy care, machine washable View Shop