• 200g capellini/ angel hair pasta
• 1 can crushed tomatoes
• 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1-2 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tbsp olive oil and more for later
• Salt + black pepper
• 1 tsp agave nectar
• 1/2 cup fresh basil + basil flowers (if you have them)
1. Boil the water for cooking the pasta. In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic cloves. Get the oil infused on medium heat.
2. Add the crushed tomatoes, oregano, agave, salt + pepper and let simmer for a few minutes. Then add the cherry tomatoes and keep simmering.
3. Once the pasta is ready, add it to the sauce and remove from heat. Add pasta water if needed and finish off with fresh basil, salt + pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy!