1 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons baking powder
1⁄8 teaspoon salt
1 cup non-dairy milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Set out all your ingredients.
Set a stove element with a pan to medium heat.
Combine the 4 dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder -- two Tablespoons, not two Teaspoons as some have suggested, salt) in a bowl.
Add the soy milk and vegetable oil to your mixture.
Mix until smooth.
Now the pan should be ready for your batter, so spoon one pancakes' worth of the mixture into the pan.
Flip [carefully] when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake, or if the edges are looking stiffened.
Repeat until the batter is gone, and try not to eat them all while you're cooking them
Cook In Style With Our Aprons
- Stay clean in style when you're doing dirty work in the kitchen, in the art studio, in the garden, or at the BBQ
- All-over sublimation print design
- 100% polyester
- Durable neck band and extra-long black ties that wrap around to tie in front
- One size fits most adults
- Easy care, machine washable View Shop