2020 carbs christmas christmasrecipes havewhatsgood health healthytips holistic Izzabel izzabel shoes mushrooms newyearrecipes Noodles ravioli recipes thanksgiving thanksgivingrecipes vegan Vegancarbs vegano veganrecipes whatsgood
INGREDIENTS (for 2-3 servings)
400 g of flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 1/2 cup of cold water
1 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove (chopped)
400 g mushrooms (sliced)
3/4 cup of white wine
1 tbsp flour
1 cup of soy or oat cream
2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
1. Put the flour, salt, curcuma powder and water in a food processor and blend until the mixture holds together (depending on the flour, you may need to add more water or flour).
2. Once the mixture forms a ball, cover it and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. For the filling, heat the oil in a pot, add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and fry for 5-20 minutes.
4. Add the wine and simmer until completely evaporated.
5. Add the flour, cream and parsley and simmer until the mixture becomes fairly firm. Salt, pepper and set aside.
6. Using a pasta machine, roll out the dough approx. 2-3 millimeters thick.
7. Press a glass into the ravioli and place the ravioli circles over a floured surface.
8. Place 1 teaspoon of stuffing in the middle of a circle, moisten the dough edges with your finger and cover with another circle.
9. Press the edges of the raviolo with a fork so that they do not open during cooking.
10. Cook the ravioli for 5 minutes and serve with a dash of olive oil and macadamia cheese.
11. Enjoy your meal!