Makes 12 mini muffin bites, six small loaves or muffin size, or one small round cheesecake.
𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 – 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗘
• 70g (2/3cup) almond meal
• 40g (1/3 cup) coconut flour
• 2 tbsp (40ml) coconut oil melted
• 2 tbsp (40ml) rice malt syrup
𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 – 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚
• 150g (1 cup) cashews (soaked for 30mins in boiling water or overnight) then rinsed and drained
• 100g frozen blueberries (not thawed)
• 1/2 cup coconut cream or milk
• 30ml coconut oil
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup natural sweetener (white stevia, coconut sugar, maple, rice malt) (more to taste)
• Juice of 1 lemon (1/3 cup juice)
• 1/4 tsp salt
𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 – 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗟𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚
• 3/4 cup quick oats
• 1 tbsp (20ml) coconut oil
• 1 tbsp (20ml) date syrup (or rice malt or maple syrup)
1. Base: Mix all base ingredients in a bowl and press into a lined tin or silicon molds.
2. Filling: Blend the filling ingredients in a blender until smooth. Spoon over the base.
3. Place in the freezer while you prepare the topping.
4. Granola Topping: Stir granola ingredients in a frypan over medium heat for 5 mins. Spoon over filling and press down lightly.
5. Chill cheesecakes overnight. Can be stored and eaten from the freezer. Thaw for a few mins before consuming. Enjoy!
Photo & Recipe by healthyeating_jo (IG)