- 10 pcs spring rolls wrappers
- 1 small purple cabbage- finely sliced
- 1 carrot- thinly sliced
- 20 gm cellophane noodles – soak in hot water for 10 minutes, drain out the water.
- 50 gm bean sprouts
- Some crispy garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Onion salt for taste
- Coriander for garnish
Add in the cooked rice noodles, sesame oil, crispy garlic and onion salt in a big bowl (set aside).
Place a spring roll wrap onto a towel and fill it with all the fresh veggies and top some cooked glass noodles. Make a sausage like shape out of the fillings at one end of the wrappers. Fold sides in and begin rolling the spring roll. At the end of the rolling seal it by moistening the edge with water.
Heat the oil over medium-high heat. Fry the rolls and ensure turning frequently until the spring rolls turn golden brown. Finally serve with any your favourite dipping sauce.
Recipe by foodpassionical (IG)
Cook In Style With Our Aprons
- Stay clean in style when you're doing dirty work in the kitchen, in the art studio, in the garden, or at the BBQ
- All-over sublimation print design
- 100% polyester
- Durable neck band and extra-long black ties that wrap around to tie in front
- One size fits most adults
- Easy care, machine washable View Shop