- half a ripe avocado
- 1 T of chocolate protein powder.
- 1 -2 T of maple syrup.
- 1 T of cacao powder.
- 1 T of almond milk
- 2 T of peanut butter, smooth.
- blend together and add more milk if you want a thinner consistency
- 1/4 chia seeds.
- 1 cup plant based milk.
- 1 to 2 T of maple syrup or another sweetener like coconut sugar.
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder.
- berry compote: 1 cup of berry blend froze and 2 T of maple syrup. Let it simmer on very low for half hour until thick berries or your favourite toppings.
- 1 to 2 T of peanut butter, depending on nutty you like it.
- 1/2 of thick dairy free vanilla yogurt.
- Combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener, protein powder & vanilla powder into a bowl & let it sit for 1 hour or overnight.
- Stir it every so often for 30 minutes.
- To a jar, add berry compote. Save about 1 to 2 T for chia pudding.
- Divide chia pudding in half.
- Add 1/4 cup of yogurt to each.
- Add berry compote to one of the bowls and blend with a hand blender.
- Dollop chia pudding onto compote in the jar.
- Dollop blueberry chia pudding on top.
- Place some more compote on top followed by peanut butter.
- Dollop your chocolate pudding on top.
- Add your favourite toppings.
by sculptedkitchen (IG)