Super easy to make and absolutely amazing!
All you need is a few ingredients and a couple of minutes!
- 100 g wild garlic or basil leaves
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 400 g potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place wild garlic, nuts, oil and salt in a food processor and process until creamy.
3. Place potatoes between the handles of 2 wooden spoons and cut into thin slices.
4. Place on a baking tray covered with baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes.
5. Brush the potatoes with pesto and bake for another 5 minutes.
Cook In Style With Our Aprons
- Stay clean in style when you're doing dirty work in the kitchen, in the art studio, in the garden, or at the BBQ
- All-over sublimation print design
- 100% polyester
- Durable neck band and extra-long black ties that wrap around to tie in front
- One size fits most adults
- Easy care, machine washable View Shop